Room 333, State Key Laboratory of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, College of Life Sciences, Zhejiang University, 866 Yuhangtang Road, Hangzhou, China
2015-2018 PhD-ing; Zhejiang University; Cadmium and Aluminum Tolerance Study of Tomato and Arabidopsis
2011-2015 Bsc; Taizhou University; Biological Education
2015 Teacher Qualification Certificate of High School Biology; Taizhou Jiaojiang Education bureau
2013 Qualification Certificate of Psychological Consultant , Third Level; The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China
- Jin JF, Wang ZQ, He QY, Wang JY, Li PF, Xu JM, Zheng SJ, Fan W, Yang JL. Genome-wide identification and expression analysis of the NAC transcription factor family in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) during aluminum stress. BMC Genomics. 2020. doi: 10.1186/s12864-020-6689-7
- Lou HQ, Fan W, Jin JF, Xu JM, Chen WW, Yang JL, Zheng SJ. A NAC‐type transcription factor confers aluminium resistance by regulating cell wall‐associated receptor kinase 1 and cell wall pectin. Plant, Cell & Environment. 2019. doi: 10.1111/pce.13676)
- Xu JM, Wang ZQ, Wang JY, Li PF, Jin JF, Chen WW, Fan W, Kochian LV, Zheng SJ, Yang JL. 2019. Low phosphate represses histone deacetylase complex1 to regulate root system architecture remodeling in Arabidopsis. New Phytologist. 2019. doi: 10.1111/nph.16264
- Xu JM, Wang ZQ, Jin JF, Chen WW, Fan W, Zheng SJ, Yang JL. FeSTAR2 interacted by FeSTAR1 alters its subcellular location and regulates Al tolerance in buckwheat. Plant and Soil. 2019. doi: 10.1007/s11104-019-03943-z
- Fan W, Xu JM, Wu P, Yang ZX, Lou HQ, Chen WW, Jin JF, Zheng SJ, Yang JL. Alleviation by abscisic acid of Al toxicity in rice bean is not associated with citrate efflux but depends on ABI5‐mediated signal transduction pathways. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology. 2018. doi: 10.1111/jipb.12695.
- Chen WW, Jin JF, Lou HQ, Liu L, Kochian LV, Yang JL. LeSPL-CNR negatively regulates Cd acquisition through repressing nitrate reductase-mediated nitric oxide production in tomato. Planta. 2018, 248(4): 893-907. doi: 10.1007/s00425-018-2949-z
- Xu JM, Lou HQ, Jin JF, Chen WW, Wan JX, Fan W, Yang JL. A half-type ABC transporter FeSTAR1 regulates Al resistance possibly via UDP-glucose-based hemicellulose metabolism and Al binding. Plant and Soil. 2018. doi:10.1007/s11104-018-3805-4.
- Xu JM, Fan W, Jin JF, et al. Transcriptome Analysis of Al-Induced Genes in Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench) Root Apex: New Insight into Al Toxicity and Resistance Mechanisms in an Al Accumulating Species. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2017. 8:1141. doi:10.3389/fpls.2017.01141.
- Chen WW, Xu JM, Jin JF, Lou HQ, Fan W, Yang JL. Genome-Wide Transcriptome Analysis Reveals Conserved and Distinct Molecular Mechanisms of Al Resistance in Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench) Leaves. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2017, 18(9):1859. doi: 10.3390/ijms18091859.
- Lou HQ, Fan W, Xu JM, Gong YL, Jin JF, Chen WW, Liu LY, Hai MR, Yang JL, Zheng SJ. An Oxalyl-CoA Synthetase Is Involved in Oxalate Degradation and Aluminum Tolerance. Plant Physiology. 2016, 172(3):1679-1690. doi: 10.1104/pp.16.01106.